San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made to Connect Sannicolanians

HomePortalChatboxLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Monkey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
rapjam
=::Elite Moderator::=
=::Elite Moderator::=
rapjam

My Mood Today : Thinking
My Country Location : Philippines
SNP Cash $ : 1140
My Barangay Secret
Female

The Monkey Vide
PostSubject: The Monkey   The Monkey I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:23 pm

A man walks into a bar with his pet monkey and orders a martini. After a few moments, the monkey gets up and starts going crazy. I grabs the olive out of the martini and crams it down its mouth. Then it grabs a slice of lime, and eats that too. Soon after, the monkey jumps up on a pool table, grabs the cue ball and rams that into its mouth and swallows it down.

"Did you just see that??!!" asks the bartender.

"See what?" replies the man.

"Your monkey just jumped up on my pool table and ATE the cue ball!"

"Ah, I'm terribly sorry about that, I'll pay for the cue ball, but you have to understand my monkey has a problem."

"What is that?" asks the bartender.

"Well, he has to eat everything he sees, and there isn't anything I can do about it." the man says as he pulls out his wallet and pays for the drink and cue ball, then takes hold of the monkey and leaves the bar.

The next week, the man returns to the bar with his pet monkey, sits down and orders a cocktail. Again, after a few moments, the monkey starts going crazy, grabs the marachino cherry out of the drink, shoves it up it's ass then pulls it out and eats it.

"Did you see that??!!" Asked the bartender.

"See what?" replied the man.

"That monkey of yours just grabbed that cherry, shoved it up it's butt then ate it. That's disgusting!"

"Well, remember I was telling you about my monkey's problem, that he has to eat everything he sees. After the cue-ball incident, he's decided to measure everything first."
Back to top Go down

The Monkey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Nicolas Forum Site :: Hobby and Entertainment :: . :: Jokes -