San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made to Connect Sannicolanians

HomePortalChatboxLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Math Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
rapjam
=::Elite Moderator::=
=::Elite Moderator::=
rapjam

My Mood Today : Thinking
My Country Location : Philippines
SNP Cash $ : 1140
My Barangay Secret
Female

Math Question Vide
PostSubject: Math Question   Math Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:28 pm

A teacher was helping her students with a math problem. She recited the following story: There are three birds sitting on a wire. A gunman shoots one of the birds. How many birds are left on the wire?

The boy pauses. 'None.' he replied thoughtfully.

'No, no, no, Let's try again.' the teacher says patiently. She holds up three fingers.

'There are three birds sitting on a wire. A gunman shoots one...' she puts down one finger. 'How many birds are left on the wire?'

'None,' the boy says with authority.

The teacher sighs. 'Tell me how you came up with that.'

'It's simple,' says the boy. 'After the gunman shot one bird, he scared the other two and they flew away.'

'Well,' she says, 'it's not technically correct, but I like the way you think.'

'Okay,' chimes the boy, 'Now let me ask you a question. There are three women sitting on a bench eating Popsicle's. One woman is licking the Popsicle, one woman is biting the Popsicle, and one is sucking the Popsicle. Which one is married?' he asked innocently.

The teacher looked at the boy's angelic face and writhed in agony,turning three shades of red.

'C'mon,' the boy said impatiently, 'one is licking the Popsicle, one is biting and one is sucking. Which one is married?'

'Well,' she gulped and in a barely audible whisper replied, 'The one who's sucking?'

No,' he says with surprise, 'the one with the wedding ring on. But I like the way you think!'
Back to top Go down

Math Question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Nicolas Forum Site :: Hobby and Entertainment :: . :: Jokes -