San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made to Connect Sannicolanians

HomePortalChatboxLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ikaw Pa Rin Bongga Ka Boy 2008 (RS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
tyrellnastor
Technology Expert
Technology Expert
tyrellnastor

My Mood Today : Unsure
My Country Location : Philippines
SNP Cash $ : 1006
My Barangay San Roque
Male

Ikaw Pa Rin Bongga Ka Boy 2008 (RS) Vide
PostSubject: Ikaw Pa Rin Bongga Ka Boy 2008 (RS)   Ikaw Pa Rin Bongga Ka Boy 2008 (RS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 am

Ikaw Pa Rin Bongga Ka Boy 2008 (RS) Bongaakaboycopyxu3

Baby (AiAi delas Alas) is a veterinarian who bumps into a heroic fireman named Boy (Robin Padilla). Baby is unlucky in love. Her ex-boyfriend proved to be a freeloader who just wanted to avail of Baby's expertise for his pets and the pets of his other family members. Boy is just as unlucky since his former girlfriend, the mother of his son, left him for a foreigner. The fireman is now a single father worried how his son will turn out since he seems to be absorbing his grandmother's feminine traits and his aunt's dishonesty. But the community looks up to him since Boy always comes to his neighbors' rescue when it comes to small and big problems alike. During his time of need, Boy gets to meet Baby and in his gratitude, he promises to grant any wish that Baby asks of him. During the town fiesta, Baby announces that her one wish is to have a child of her own with Boy as the father. The fireman thinks that she is just kidding but Baby is dead serious since her biological clock is ticking. Will Boy keep his promise to Baby? Will this lead to a more serious relationship between the two people or will they continue to be unlucky in love? Written by Anonymous

download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/153283528/_isoHunt__IKAW_PA_RIN_Bongga_KA_BOY__2008___PINOY__DVDRiP_DivX_HardEngSubs__Tagalog__WingTip.rar.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.sannicolanians.forumotion.com

Ikaw Pa Rin Bongga Ka Boy 2008 (RS)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Nicolas Forum Site :: Hobby and Entertainment :: . :: Local Movies -