My Mood Today :
My Country Location :
Posts : 245
SNP Cash $ : 685
Join date : 2009-05-16
Location : San Nicolas, Pangasinan
Age : 28
|Subject: ~~~General Forum Rules (Must Read)~~~ Tue May 19, 2009 8:23 pm
• Do not use more than one account.
One User, one Account. The use of multiple accounts or allowing more than one person access to an account is expressly forbidden. If you are banned, do not create a new account. If you want a different username for having trouble accessing your account please contact Admin or staff. Duplicate accounts will be merged, removed or permanently banned without warning.
• Any form of MOD or Admin Impersonations will never be tolerated.
All those who will get caught will be banned permanently in this site.
• Advertisement of Illegal and Pronographic websites/links is not allowed.
Let us be reminded that there are minors that are viewing the forums. Any form of illegal links and Websites or Links with pronographic content will never be tolerated.
• To publish a persons personal contact details is not allowed. It is therefore not allowed to post anyone's IP Number, real name, home/work address, phone number, email address including pictures or any other means of contact, without first gaining permission from the user.
• Advertising, spamming, flooding and trolling is not allowed.
This includes advertising blogs, other sites, especially paid ads, except buy and sell on the specific board that includes job related ads; using the forum email, Sannicolanian's CBOX chat and Private message system to spam other members.
• Avoid flammable and cyclic topics.
Try to refrain from participating in flame wars. Publicly putting down other members is a real turn off to everyone else in the forum. We know how tempting it may be to publicly humiliate someone on here but we ask that you keep it private. (IM, Email, or PM). Such topics will most likely be closed unless care is taken to keep the thread both interesting and polite. Let us act like a community, avoid offending other people on the boards. Members found to be violating this rule are subject to muting and a ban.
• Multiple or repeated posting, irrelevant posts, one liner, pointless entries, short replies such as thanks, nice post, “ayos”, smileys, etc., disguised as a weak attempt to increase post counts will be removed. Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Avoid posting with just one image to your post. Ensure that your post should atleast have a minimum of five (5) images specially if it has the same subject.It is already in form of or considered spamming if your post contains just one image.
• Cross-postings or posting the same message in several forum is not allowed.
You should choose beforehand which forum is best for your message.
• Seek before you post a new thread.
By using the “Search” function, you can easily find whether your particular subject has already been posted in the Forum, from which you can then decide whether a new thread is required or that you can continue your view in the already posted thread.
• Avoid offensive or obscene avatars.
It should simply be a graphic symbol of you, so that people will remember you more easily. Limit the resolution of your avatar to 100x150. Please limit image signatures to one or a combination of small images that total to the maximum file size and dimension. Do not use heavy animated GIFs.
• Report rule infractions to the moderators using the “report to moderator” button.
We encourage our users to report rule infractions to let us know about problems on the forum that require our attention. Please only report issues that genuinely require a moderator's attention.
• Rape pics/videos, Child Pronography and Child Abuse is not allowed.
Links to web pages containing nude images of people younger than 18 years and Child Pronography is not allowed. To request/post nude images or films, sexual literature of people under age 18 is not allowed.
• Avoid the use of all CAPITAL LETTERS in posts.
(All CAPS is considered "shouting" and causes readability issues.)
• You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner.
This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
• Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such, will be removed and will subject to a suspension, muting or a ban.
Administrators and Moderators are authorized to remove or modify any data submitted to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies. We encourage feedback however and invite you to directly sending a PM (Private Message) to Sannicolanian Staffs if you have any questions or concerns.
• Abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
• Banning members is the most severe punishment.
Duration, notification and enforcement of a ban is at the discretion of the Admins/Moderators. However, depending on the severity of the violation an immediate ban can be enforced.