My Mood Today :
My Country Location :
Posts : 548
SNP Cash $ : 1140
Join date : 2009-05-29
Age : 30
|Subject: Bumper Stickers Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:58 pm
* We are Microsoft. Resistance Is Futile. You Will Be Assimilated.
* Jesus is coming, everyone look busy.
* A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
* Horn broken, watch for finger.
* All men are idiots ... I married their king.
* The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
* My kid had sex with your honor student.
* If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
* Help wanted telepathy: you know where to apply.
* I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got.
* Jesus loves you...everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
* I'm just driving this way to piss you off.
* Jesus paid for our sins...now lets get our money's worth.
* Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
* I love cats...they taste just like chicken.
* Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
* Keep honking, I'm reloading.
* Hang up and drive.
* Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.
* Snatch a kiss, or vice versa.
* I don't have to be dead to donate my organ.
* I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather...Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
* Lord save me from your followers.
* Guns don't kill people, postal workers do.
* Ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit.
* I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen.
* Cats...the other white meat.
* The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
* Your kid may be an honor student but you're still an IDIOT.
* Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
* It IS as BAD as you think, and they ARE out to GET you.
* If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?
* Forget about World Peace.....Visualize Using Your Turn Signal.
* Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
* He who laughs last thinks slowest.
* Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
* Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
* Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
* Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
* Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
* Be nice to your kids. They'll be choosing your nursing home.
* Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
* Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie'...till you can find a rock.
* I like you, but I wouldn't want to see you working with subatomic particles.
* Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off.