San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made to Connect Sannicolanians

HomePortalChatboxLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foot Ball tickets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
rapjam
=::Elite Moderator::=
=::Elite Moderator::=
rapjam

My Mood Today : Thinking
My Country Location : Philippines
SNP Cash $ : 1140
My Barangay Secret
Female

Foot Ball tickets Vide
PostSubject: Foot Ball tickets   Foot Ball tickets I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Bob receives a free ticket to the Super Bowl from his company. Unfortunately, when he gets to the stadium, he realizes his seat's in the the last row in the corner of the stadium. He is closer to the Goodyear Blimp than the field!

A few moments later, Bob notices an empty seat 10 rows off the field on the 50-yard line. He decides to take a chance and walks all the way down, avoiding security guards to snatch the empty seat.

As he sits down, he asks the guy next to him, "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?"

The man says, "No."

Excited to be in such a great seat for the game, Bob shouts, "This is incredible! Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl and not use it?!"

The man replies, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"That's really sad," said Bob, "but still, couldn't you find someone to take the seat? A relative or a close friend?"

"No," the man replied, "they're all at the funeral."
Back to top Go down

Foot Ball tickets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Nicolas Forum Site :: Hobby and Entertainment :: . :: Jokes -