San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made to Connect Sannicolanians

HomePortalChatboxLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practical Hacking Techniques and Countermeasures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
tyrellnastor
Technology Expert
Technology Expert
tyrellnastor

My Mood Today : Unsure
My Country Location : Philippines
SNP Cash $ : 1006
My Barangay San Roque
Male

Practical Hacking Techniques and Countermeasures Vide
PostSubject: Practical Hacking Techniques and Countermeasures   Practical Hacking Techniques and Countermeasures I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Practical Hacking Techniques and Countermeasures 0849370574.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V46107678_

Practical Hacking Techniques and Countermeasures examines computer security from the hacker's perspective, demonstrating how a computer system can be successfully attacked and compromised. This book shows how an attack is conceptualized, formulated and performed. With the VMware®️ Workstation software package available on the accompanying CD, it uses virtual computers to illustrate how an attack is executed, including the script, compilation, and results. It offers examples of attacks on Windows and Linux. It also covers such topics as footprinting, scanning, sniffing, passwords, and other attack tools. This text provides valuable information for constructing a system to defend against attacks.

Publisher: AUERBACH
Number Of Pages: 737
Publication Date: 2006-11-02
Sales Rank: 399000
ISBN / ASIN: 0849370574
EAN: 9780849370571
Binding: Hardcover
Manufacturer: AUERBACH
Studio: AUERBACH

download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/22953187/_2006-11__0849370574_Auerbach.Practical.Hacking.Techniques.and.Countermeasures-BBL.rar
Back to top Go down
http://www.sannicolanians.forumotion.com

Practical Hacking Techniques and Countermeasures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Nicolas Forum Site :: Hobby and Entertainment :: . :: E-books :: Technology Section -