San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.
San Nicolas Forum Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made to Connect Sannicolanians

HomePortalChatboxLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Xthatech
Admin
Admin
Xthatech

My Mood Today : Working
My Country Location : Philippines
SNP Cash $ : 685
My Barangay Secret
Male

Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion Vide
PostSubject: Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion   Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:36 pm

Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion Nibiru-possible

Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion Nibiru-apogee

Basically Sumerians ancient text describe all the planets in detail and named them accordingly and there was one mysterious planet that scientists didn't know about ... until recently. It's called Nibiru or "the horned planet" because of its gases made up around it, it looks like literal horns. It comes around every 3600 years, and it's on it's way

Right now if you lived in Australia, you can see it about 1/4 the size of the sun clear as day. And scientists believe that by next year around this time anywhere on Earth, you will be able to see the planet clear as day - a big red ball in the sky. Now, it's approaching fast. Scientists say that once it hits around 2011 it will be HUGE in the sky and will most likely interrupt our weather on a massive scale. And it will get here at around 2012 when all hell breaks loose. It shouldn't hit us, although scientists are saying that it may throw us off our axis by a few degrees which may throw us into massive worldwide devastation like flooding, earthquakes, volcanoes, polar ice caps melting, etc. etc. They said that if that happens they estimate 2/3 the population would die, and then 2/3 of those people would eventually die from starvation, disease, etc. and only a few million would survive it.

The real freaky part is that the Mayan calendar is so precise and accurate. It actually says the end of the world will be December 21st, 2012. About the same time scientists are predicting when this thing will come at planet Earth. This thing is already messing up Neptune and Uranus and pulling on their orbits.

Quote :
Is the threat real or just another hoax?
Are we really that prepared for the coming apocalyptic event come 2012?
Is our government doing something about like what other nations is doing?

What's your take on this?
Back to top Go down
https://sannicolanians.forumotion.com
tyrellnastor
Technology Expert
Technology Expert
tyrellnastor

My Mood Today : Unsure
My Country Location : Philippines
SNP Cash $ : 1006
My Barangay San Roque
Male

Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion Vide
PostSubject: Re: Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion   Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:06 pm

Question totoo kaya yan
Back to top Go down
http://www.sannicolanians.forumotion.com

Planet X (Niburu) and 2012 - a cosmic event of apocalyptic proportion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Nicolas Forum Site :: Hobby and Entertainment :: . :: Ghost & Mystery Stories -