San Nicolas Forum Site
Please Login to view the full features of Sannicolanian's Forum Board.

Made to Connect Sannicolanians

HomePortalChatboxCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Funny Love Stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Xthatech
Admin
Admin

My Mood Today : Working
My Country Location : Philippines
SNP Cash $ : 685
My Barangay Secret
Male

PostSubject: Funny Love Stories   Mon May 25, 2009 9:02 am

The Funny Thing

One day I was on the phone with my fiancé. We were talking about our relationship and all the things we had been through together. I said to him the thing that surprises me the most is the drama I went through in my mind. I said to him that the first time I saw him I was afraid to talk to him, and then when I met him I was afraid to kiss him, after we kissed I was afraid to love him and now that I love him the only thing that I am deadly afraid of is losing him. Now the weird part is after we had gotten off the phone I went on the internet and I checked my email. I got a forwarded message from my cousin with a beautiful poem on it and to my surprise the poem said to me in almost the exact same word what I had just come from telling him. My only comment was, "now that is what you call a twist of fate". I know I posted this in the humor section but I wasn't sure where it fell, it isn't haha funny but it is coincidental, at least for me.

Funny Love Stories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Nicolas Forum Site :: Hobby and Entertainment :: . :: Love Stories & Qoutes -